Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Night and Day

This was our Christmas card picture. Jack's head has been photoshopped onto this picture from another one taken the same day. (Thanks Michelle!) I ordered a bunch of cards and then only sent out about half of them. I just couldn't get into it this year. I really love this picture though. Honestly, could they be any different!? And it's not just appearance. They are different in every conceivable way. In fact, I don't think you design two kids who are more different. That's fine with me. It keeps things interesting around here.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

What a sweet picture. Your boys are very handsome. :)
I'm with you on the card deal... we didn't get them sent out. In fact... I didn't even pretend. No picture, no card odering...nothing.
Perhaps I'll get around to it for May Day! LOL

The Adventure of Linds and Lyds! said...

I only sent out like half too! Best of all, the ones I did give out I handed to people. I dont think I mailed any! ha ha ha.

THey are darling, different or not!