Thursday, December 03, 2009

More Chicago

On the Michigan Ave. bridge over the Chicago River.
Ginormous American Gothic. Parker told Jack that they needed to get a picture of this to give to Jack's art teacher because she has a poster of it in her classroom. Who knew he noticed such things!?
The happiest place on earth....Lego Store.

Sitting with a Lego man.

Playing in the water room at the Chicago Children's Museum. The attendant said, "They will get soaked." She was not kidding.
LOVE Jack's face in this one.
They had a really big firefighting exhibit that all the kids loved. You shot a laser beam at the flames until they went out.

All six of our pack.

I think this looks like a catalogue picture. Isn't Ashlyn gorgous!? I think Parker might have noticed that too. They are a riot together!

Me and the boys and Chicago. Does it look like we are standing in front of a fake backdrop? It does to me. Travis said, "What do you have on your head!?" Thanks. I think it's cute!
Photobucket

No comments: