It took a little convincing, but Jack agreed to have an Angry Bird birthday party. (He wants to be like his big brother and have no theme.) I poured through Pinterest and pinned a ton of awesome ideas. I have always used blogs as a source of ideas, but Pinterest has made it so much easier!
(I pinned this idea and it looks like it was originally on Etsy, but the link is not available anymore.)
I saw these cupcakes on Pinterest, which inspired me to make cookies and cupcakes.
We used the sling shot and big pompoms to knock down the cans. (I haven’t been able to locate the original source for the can idea.)
Our PE classes actually use these pigs! The teacher sets up stations and the kids have to do different things to knock the pigs down. I borrowed them for the weekend! We used foam balls and a sling shot to knock them down.
I have had those yellow take-out boxes for many years and never used them. I bought them on clearance for 20 cents each and I’ve been dying to use them. FINALLY!!! I used these templates from Pinterest, printed them small, and Mod Podged them onto the boxes. They just had 4 different kinds of Angry Bird fruit snacks, a golden egg with glitter putty and a gummy fried egg in them.
One of our activities was making clay Angry Birds. Some of the kids loved, it and some of them didn’t. Lol!
If the volume level is any indication of a good party, the kids had an absolutely FABULOUS time!
No comments:
Post a Comment