We wanted to put our tree up before we left so it was all nice and pretty for us when we got home. I'm a glutton for punishment, I guess.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
K Visiting and Christmas Tree
Once again, I am busy, busy, busy. We are leaving for Chicago for 4 days TODAY but in the meantime, we had some things to do this week. First of all, it is National Education Week which means it's Parent Visitation Week at our kids schools. First up was kindergarten.
I know some of you might think your child has the best kindergarten teacher ever. But you are mistaken. This is the BEST kindergarten teacher ever...Mrs. Fitzgerald. Parker had her and now Jack does. We LOVE her. Whew...she wears me out though. Kindergarten is very, very busy!
The K kids do a performance. Uh oh. This little Indian boy is nervous.
He actually ended up doing very well and was obviously having fun being "Brave and Strong"

We wanted to put our tree up before we left so it was all nice and pretty for us when we got home. I'm a glutton for punishment, I guess.



I didn't take any pictures of 2nd grade visitation because it just isn't nearly as cute. Also, Parker would probably die of embarassment. We are headed out to Chicago soon--with the boys for the first time--so with any luck, I will have lots of fun things to post soon! (Although, last night Jack had a fever so............)
We wanted to put our tree up before we left so it was all nice and pretty for us when we got home. I'm a glutton for punishment, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well your Brave Indian was surely cute, but I will raise you and Indian Woman and double the cuteness, cause she has hilarious braids!!!
I agree about the teacher thing :D Now Lyd better get her or heads will roll and Fitz and I will cry!
Post a Comment